General Terms and Conditions for all
- Under no circumstances can the reducers be used in winch applications, man lift or people moving devices.
- Reducers are not to be considered fail safe or self-locking devices. If these features are required, a properly sized, independent holding device should be utilized.
- Reducers should not be used as a break.
- Any brakes that are used in conjunction with a reducer must be sized or positioned in such a way so as to not subject the reducer to loads beyond the catalog rating.
- Hot oil and reducers can cause severe burns. Use extreme care when removing lubrication plugs or vents.
- Make certain that the power supply is disconnected before attempting to service or remove any components.
- Buyer shall be solely responsible for determining the adequacy of the product for any and all uses to which buyer shall apply the product.